Monday, August 2, 2010

Wow... it's been a while

So... I set up this blog and 2008 and I haven't done anything with it since then... that's bad. Well, to you the truth nothing has really changed since the time that I had first begun writing this blog, I'm still in school. Well, I'm no longer in high school but have moved on to the collegiate level.. YAY me. I just finished my first year of college.. wow. I can't believe that that much time has already passed.. the last time I wrote on this blog I was just ending my junior year high school and now I am about to begin my second year of college.. that's crazy how time flies.. but ya.. the real reason that I have restarted writing in this blog is because I have made a decision.. As of today I will be on a diet.. This time I have decided that I would do it sort of right.. Many of the websites that I have been on have said that the best first thing to do is to tell people that you are on a diet so that you can have a support system of sorts.. I decided to write online my decision to go on diet because I have realized that if I tell my family they won;t understand.. My friends might be more understanding but I haven't decides to tell them yet.. as far as they know I've just decided that I would be eating healthier.. it is true that I will be eating healthier but I want it to be more than that.. I want to change my lifestyle altogether. I want to eat healthier, be healthier, and just feel better overall.. so.. ya.. this will hopefully be the first of many post.. Havew a blessed day.. : )

No comments: